Got an interesting travel story to tell? What about some fantastic tips?
We’ll happily post your article and make you a featured blogger!
- No city or destination guides – we want stories about something you did (or didn’t do)
- All articles must be well written – this means readable, as well as making sense and being interesting to read.
- For you SEO-types – no irrelevant links, no keyword-rich or commercial anchor texts, in fact, if you’re trying to get a guest post on our site for SEO purposes, it’s probably not worth your time emailing us.
- All in-article links will be no-followed.
If this sounds good to you, then drop us an email!
Let’s make it clear from the beginning – while we tend to accept sponsorship and advertorials, all UK laws and search engine rules will be followed.
This means that:
- In line with the UK law surrounding advertorials within publications, all posts which have a commercial interest will be clearly marked as such.
- Any outbound links will have the nofollow tag, in accordance with Google’s guidelines regarding the sale of links which pass PageRank.
We are happy to review products, please note the following:
- We will clearly state that you sent us the product for the purpose of a review, and that we got the product for free.
- This does not guarantee a favourable review – we retain entire editorial control
- If we don’t like your product, we may choose not to publish the review – this is because a blog post saying “We got item X for free, we don’t think it’s very good” doesn’t provide any value to our users (and it probably won’t do any good for you)
We accept advertising in various forms, please note the conditions are similar to those for Sponsored Posts. Please contact us for more details and an up to date media pack.